Saturday, March 27, 2010

Punctuation 2010

My Apologies:

FIrst, let me start by informing my readers [the average blog is read by all of 6 people, so I'm talking to you] that I am relatively incapable of properly placing a comma. I either over place or skip the comma step all together. Please don't be offended.

Second, it has recently come to my opinion that through the influx of texting the general public has lost the art of the double space post period. [and by "general public" I'm referring to myself] Sorry, about that as well.

No Apologies for:

Replacing boring old parantheses with brackets. Bottom line, brackets are cuter. Period.

Regular use of "..." and the word "so"... this blog should be read like I talk, so... there's that.

And finally the all so clever passage enders...


::KThanksfortheForgivenessNowLetsBlog::

1 comment: