Wednesday, April 7, 2010

HMD's Version of a Sack Lunch.

(Harry):There are two kinds of women: high maintenance and low maintenance.
(Sally): Which one am I?
(Harry): You're the worst kind. You're high maintenance but you think you're low maintenance.


:: "High Maintenance Dani's" Guide to Lunch::

Sliced, grilled pork tenderloin with pomegranate glaze
Caprese Salad
100 Calorie Chips Ahoy Snack Pack


Recipes:

Pork was cooked the night before...

Tenderloin slices sprinkled with garlic salt and pepper, both sides (I go heavy on the pepper because I love all things pepper crusted?

Grill on a cooking spray covered grill pan until cooked through to desired wellness.

While cooking the pork, bring 1 cup POM and 1/8 cup sugar to a boil and let simmer til reduced.

Pour over pork on grill pan and cook for an additional few minutes so the pork can soak in the flavors.

Serve with additional POM juices.

[when taking for lunch slice pork and place in tupperware, drizzle with pom. delish cold]

Caprese Salad....

Today I filled my tupperware with chunks of roma tomatoes and mozzerella, and basil slices. Drizzle with olive oil, a sprinkle of garlic salt and a twist or 2 of pepper and enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. wish you were my roommate and packed my lunch everyday :(

    ReplyDelete